Section A : $150
Section B: $100
Section C: $75
Rosedale RV Lane
LISTED BELOW ARE THE GENERAL FESTIVAL RV RULES.
EACH IS FOR A GOOD REASON. ALL ARE ENFORCED SO THAT EVERY RV GUEST ENJOYS THERE TIME AT THE TEHACHAPI MOUNTAIN BEER AND WINE FEST RVs can begin entering at 6 PM on 7/15/16 and must be removed by 11 AM on 7/17/16.
1. RATE includes parking for the RV only. Each guest in the RV must have paid admittance to the festival prior to entering the park and have it to enter the gate. (Adults 21 and over only, With ID)
2. PARKING SPACE is limited to one motor home and one pickup/towing vehicle with trailer or fifth wheel.
3. NO PETS are allowed.
4. SPEED LIMIT is five (5) MPH and is strictly enforced!
5. There are no hookups or electricity all RVs must be self-contained. NO DUMPING OF WASTE IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
6. TRASH – Guests are responsible for disposal of their trash into any marked trash dumpster (s) located in the park.
7. FIRES –No Open fires are allowed in the park, no exceptions.
8. NO FIREARMS/FIREWORKS may be brought in or discharged in the Park.
9. The owner and management are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal articles, personal injury or any damages from any cause.
10. QUIET TIME/CURFEW is Midnight.
11. Space will not be held in advance and is first come first served.
12. Illegal Drugs are not welcome in the park and will be grounds for immediate expulsion and or possible arrest
The following will NOT be permitted : 1. Parking space for extra vehicles, tow-dolly's, boats, etc. 2. Removal of campers from pick-ups, etc. 3. ANY vehicle maintenance or repairs. 4. Clothes lines or drying clothes outside. 5. Screenrooms or Tents that are not attached to RV. 6. Tents or pop ups outside of your assigned space in the parking area. 7. Storage of excess property under awning or at site. 8. Washing of vehicles/RV’s during water-restriction periods. THESE RULES MAY BE AMENDED BY MANAGEMENT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OR GUESTS.THEY WILL BE ENFORCED WITH COMMON SENSE AND COMPASSION.VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE PARK.